State: Alberta City: Calgary Product: Safeway Canada Customer Care Clear all filters (0 of 24 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:
Location: Safeway Calgary 70 Shawville Blvd. Se Time to visit: Oct 29, 2018 at 11:45am Me and my friend went to Safeway to send money to western union. When we came in we went straight to customer service and we saw the customer service lady dealing with another lady...
3.4
Show

Safeway Canada - Horrible

Was walking around with a friend of mine in a wheelchair and some guy named Tommy Lee I believe at the Kensington location walks up to him and ask him if he's asking people for money not for any reason at all just because he's feeling around and I wasn't right beside it was completely ignorant and that you're doing something incorrect things like this should be dealt with
Show

Safeway Canada Customer Care Review

Terrible customer service provided from Charles in Safeway Marda Loop, Calgary. Was trying to find an item, baby was crying in the stroller and I needed somebody to guide me. Asked Charles for assistance, he was arrogant, acted like I was bothering him and didn't help me. Very disappointed.
3.7