I was at safeway last night at around 10:55 i seen they had buy one get one free on soda pop, so i grabbed two and some chips and dip.At the check out the lady rosean (rose ane) i think, an older im guessing hispanic women the only person on till.
scaned the items and took my club card number i seen the pop wasnt buy one get one free, so i asked her about it, told her all the pop said buy one get one free. She told me that starts tomorrow. (at this point i was only bumed i didnt have enough for two pops) i said well that's pretty *** and false advertizing i thought the customer was always right. (the fyler also said buy one get on free but w/e not the point) then i told her i only wanted the one pop.
she rudely told me " well you should learn how to read better." i was pissed and felt very *** because my whole life ive had troubles in my reading and writing(i have a learning disablity). i was shook up i said im going to write a letter. she said go ahead and smiled (like she knew nothing was going to happen) (then somthing snapped) with my voice rasied but not shouting and in a rude manor(i know now i probley should have been nicer its not an easy job) "its very *** ignorant and rude to tell people they need to read better, its not you're job." she then stated that i was being rude first witch IMO i did nothing to deserve the aditude or remarks i snatched my recipt and stromed out. this is the fourth time ive been miss treated at this location and its going to be the last i never want to go back.
but somtime today i should talk to the manjor. ill add the cashire didnt greet me and looked and always looks miserable. but not my problem do you're job right. ill add the first time i was mistreated was by a woman, she told me i shoul'dnt smoke it's disgusting and looked at me in disgust.
it made me feel terrible for choices ive made in my life, and myself. the second time was a man said to me 19 and already smoking up a storm (or somting im that lines) legal age here is 19 but where i come from is 18 so ive already been adicted from starting at a young age. the thrid was i went to get a pack of smokes and the cashire took my id to customer servise where a smokes are stored and was showing it to her co-worker and the were talking about me i know but im not sure what was said then they started to laugh, she grabed my smokes and brought them to the till she then said to me "sorry you look like you're 14" with a full line behind me it was embarasing and made me feel self consouse about my looks. this store and it employees have made me feel terrible about my self caused me a great amount of mental stress and lowerd my self value, in the past 2 months.
No one should ever have to suffer this much just to go and pickup gorcerys, im always nice to the employees besides last night. should i sue? i probley cant but i do have a learning disablity and that was like a kick to the teeth. i really wish someone reads this i feel as if my story shoul'dnt go unheard.
what should i do about this? I dont think i will ever beable to shop at safeway again i keep being put down for things that are out of my control.
its like saying to the guy in the wheel chain why cant you walk.imsure he would be sad, angry and depressed just as i am.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Employee Attitude
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "First of all, please understand the background of this report. The case is in Vietnam. As of September 2012, the SHi-150 is the chicest scooter in the market. The imported..."
- "We went to outback to celebrate our daughters birthday with our granddaughter who is 4 tonight. We got there at 4:45 there were 8 people in the restaurant. 10..."
- "Red Robin must have removed my review so I'll try again. I'm sorry, but this is disgusting! Read with caution as this could make you sick to your stomach-Sorry but..."
- "Dealer new he was selling a 2010 cruise lite 26 bh trailer with a wet floor.As they sarnia rv tried to cover it up with a bad paint job on..."
- "Fasionmia.com amazing! you can trust. they sale all type of fashion dress. and very reasonable prices, Some Item is very cheap ,you can not believe. First time i ordered clothes..."
- "After years of seeing the celebrity endorsed WEN commercials, I finally decided to purchase the product late in 2014. When it arrived, I initially used the "Sweet Almond Mint" for..."
- "Vizio, 18 mos. and $1700.00. 70 inch and the screen lost the picture and kept the voice. I called vizio and went through there test and it was still no..."
- "I had to send a package overnight which contained Professional Cinema Camera Drives which she allowed me to take home so I could download the footage we shot that day...."
- "Had an issue with a defective Leather steering wheel that started to separating. Dealership offered to Glue it back. I specifically requested that they replace a steering wheel because its..."