I was at safeway last night at around 10:55 i seen they had buy one get one free on soda pop, so i grabbed two and some chips and dip.At the check out the lady rosean (rose ane) i think, an older im guessing hispanic women the only person on till.
scaned the items and took my club card number i seen the pop wasnt buy one get one free, so i asked her about it, told her all the pop said buy one get one free. She told me that starts tomorrow. (at this point i was only bumed i didnt have enough for two pops) i said well that's pretty *** and false advertizing i thought the customer was always right. (the fyler also said buy one get on free but w/e not the point) then i told her i only wanted the one pop.
she rudely told me " well you should learn how to read better." i was pissed and felt very *** because my whole life ive had troubles in my reading and writing(i have a learning disablity). i was shook up i said im going to write a letter. she said go ahead and smiled (like she knew nothing was going to happen) (then somthing snapped) with my voice rasied but not shouting and in a rude manor(i know now i probley should have been nicer its not an easy job) "its very *** ignorant and rude to tell people they need to read better, its not you're job." she then stated that i was being rude first witch IMO i did nothing to deserve the aditude or remarks i snatched my recipt and stromed out. this is the fourth time ive been miss treated at this location and its going to be the last i never want to go back.
but somtime today i should talk to the manjor. ill add the cashire didnt greet me and looked and always looks miserable. but not my problem do you're job right. ill add the first time i was mistreated was by a woman, she told me i shoul'dnt smoke it's disgusting and looked at me in disgust.
it made me feel terrible for choices ive made in my life, and myself. the second time was a man said to me 19 and already smoking up a storm (or somting im that lines) legal age here is 19 but where i come from is 18 so ive already been adicted from starting at a young age. the thrid was i went to get a pack of smokes and the cashire took my id to customer servise where a smokes are stored and was showing it to her co-worker and the were talking about me i know but im not sure what was said then they started to laugh, she grabed my smokes and brought them to the till she then said to me "sorry you look like you're 14" with a full line behind me it was embarasing and made me feel self consouse about my looks. this store and it employees have made me feel terrible about my self caused me a great amount of mental stress and lowerd my self value, in the past 2 months.
No one should ever have to suffer this much just to go and pickup gorcerys, im always nice to the employees besides last night. should i sue? i probley cant but i do have a learning disablity and that was like a kick to the teeth. i really wish someone reads this i feel as if my story shoul'dnt go unheard.
what should i do about this? I dont think i will ever beable to shop at safeway again i keep being put down for things that are out of my control.
its like saying to the guy in the wheel chain why cant you walk.imsure he would be sad, angry and depressed just as i am.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Employee Attitude
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I eat at panda express a lot especially at the yucca valley one and this time it was repulsivethe food was way burned the rice was dry the food was..."
- "There is a famous scam in Beijing, its called the Tea house scam. Or Tea ceremony scam! It has been going on for a very VERY long time! Recently in..."
- "On July 25, 2014, I went to the Applebee's on Kirkwood Highway, Wilmington, Delaware for a lunch date with my son. I ordered the Bourbon Steak. When the meal arrived,..."
- "This is a scam company. I.am sure they r all the same company. Poor quality. Fake tracking # no customer service. Google the sites and read reviews. Please pass..."
- "Shady add on the internet, saying free trial just pay for shipping. Then they start charging after so called 14 days. They were closed on Sunday and last trial day was..."
- "Cleaning Connect seems to us to be a scheme for auto-charging a small business' credit card as rapidly as possible, then declaring requests for redress "SOLVED" when the scammer, cleaningconnect.com,..."
- "I ordered a dress Nov. 15 , they said it would be shipped in 4-7 days. They took the payment, I paid with my debit card. And to this day..."
- "No, she's not a thief; she is just the opposite. She's the best. Her picture was nothing like her: she is ten times more beautiful in person. Her face, her..."
- "I went to get my hair colored the same color of my highlights and by the time she was finished my hair was white, silver, and an off blonde. Yet..."