Went to deli ordered four different kinds of meat pepperoni, wine salami and corned beef and old fashioned ham.As she was cutting I was browsing then noticed when she put each new meat up, there was no plastic sheet between each new cut.

Didn't notice how contaminated the machine was. The machine was filthy from the days meat products. There was shards of meat still laying on maching from throughout the day.

I went to another deli employee asked if this was comommon practice for hygeine and he said no this wasn't and at that point the one who was cutting the meat asked my why I did didn't tell her to put sheets each time she cut.Another employee from the opposite side of the deli asked me to tell the manager because she has already been repremandid about not following proper hygeine practices.

At this point I was so disgusted I just left the store.

All I can say is you know as well as I do about Ecoli, Listeriosis and other bacterial diseases, baest case senerio it makes people very sick worst cases can kill.

Had an Experience with Safeway Canada?

Comments

Publix - Cheese Review from Port Richey, Florida Publix "Deli employees get real mad when you request "thin sliced" meats n cheeses. First let me add, you need to ensure the SLICERS are clean.. Port Richey, FL is terrible..." Read more Publix - Cheap SOBs Publix "I will just say anonymously that Publix in Florida will give out tons of food to the Harry Chapin Food Bank for "poor" people (read that as people ALREADY getting..." Read more Pick N Save - Third Time is not a CHARM!!! Pick N Save "This comment is to inform everyone out there that the Green Bay, WI (on Lombardi) continuously sells spoiled food. This is the third time this year that I have shopped..." Read more Racial Profiling Kroger's Cherry Grove, 450 Ohio Pike Sr 125, Beechmont Ave., Cincinnati, OH, 45255 Kroger "I Went Grocery Shopping Yesterday At Krogers Uscan And Bag I Felt Eyes Watching Me,But I Continued Shopping Anyway As I Went To The Fast Checkout The Employee Came Over..." Read more Sears - NIGHTMARE Wedding Ring Set!! Sears "I have been having issues with a diamond wedding ring set I purchased 2 years ago and Sears has yet to rectify the situation. I initially purchased the set along..." Read more Toyota Financial - They have messed up my credit by over 100 points that will cost me $1000's over my lifetime Toyota Financial "A 30 year military veteran and 12 year Toyota owner, I planned to purchase another when my current Toyota needed replacement. I can tell you that will not happen! I..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Refund money and broke item Lazada Philippines "Im really dissapointed in my order in lazada because i cannot use my order because when they deliverd and i try to use but its broke, this is 2x i..." Read more Mingle2 - I can't send messages to my friend and my friends cant send message too. i don't know why Mingle2 "i dont know whats going on with my account. anytime i'm trying to send my friends message it always show me. We need additional information from you to prove you..." Read more