Linda at the customer service desk at the Safeway at 70th & Granville was very rude and condescending and raised her voice for absolutely no reason! I merely asked if she could unlock the Benadryl as my child was having an allergic reason.

She started to go on about the Pharnacy act and I said its not gonna help me and I went to leave. She started yelling at me in front of everyone will you let me finish and I said I need to go. She kept on yelling and said I'm trying to help you. She then yells goto 7eleven they have it.

I walked away as I needed to get him Benadryl as soon as possible. Needless to say 7eleven doesn't carry it. I'm now on my way to emergency due to not being able to access the Benadryl and being treated very unprofessional.

I thought Safeway prides themselves on Customer Service. Linda (Asian with curly hair that should have been tied back and glasses), does not exemplify Superior or even nice customer service!

Product or Service Mentioned: Safeway Canada Customer Care.

Comments

Hollyburn, British Columbia, Canada #1238832

A pharmacist has to be present in order for a store to legally sell benadryl, that is why it is locked up after the pharmacy closes. However, I do agree that all customers should be treated nicely and with respect