Linda at the customer service desk at the Safeway at 70th & Granville was very rude and condescending and raised her voice for absolutely no reason! I merely asked if she could unlock the Benadryl as my child was having an allergic reason.

She started to go on about the Pharnacy act and I said its not gonna help me and I went to leave. She started yelling at me in front of everyone will you let me finish and I said I need to go. She kept on yelling and said I'm trying to help you. She then yells goto 7eleven they have it.

I walked away as I needed to get him Benadryl as soon as possible. Needless to say 7eleven doesn't carry it. I'm now on my way to emergency due to not being able to access the Benadryl and being treated very unprofessional.

I thought Safeway prides themselves on Customer Service. Linda (Asian with curly hair that should have been tied back and glasses), does not exemplify Superior or even nice customer service!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Safeway Canada. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Safeway Canada.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Food Stores category for more informed decision or compare Safeway Canada to other companies on our site.

Comments

Hollyburn, British Columbia, Canada #1238832

A pharmacist has to be present in order for a store to legally sell benadryl, that is why it is locked up after the pharmacy closes. However, I do agree that all customers should be treated nicely and with respect