1.9
Layout of Store

Normally when I go to your stores I can expect over priced and rotten produce with terrible customer service. I cant even begin to recall the amount of produce I have returned to your store (Calgary, 410 10th St NW) to the point where I gave up spending the money both in buying and in time returning.

now, today I decide to buy a Lobster Roll, I used to love you sandwiches but now your quality and portions are so poor i'd rather go anywhere else. Your letuce tastes like chemical poison and im not sure if you even put any meat on my sandwich there was so much STALE bread. You are a grocery store or at least I thought you were but if you can't provide quality food, who cares about the price if your food isnt fresh, then why bother being in business. Furthermore, a fight between homless people broke out right at your front doors.

Two of your customers a man and an elderly woman stepped in to break it up. I tried to get the security guard to help but he was too busy texting.

Sounds to me like your chain doesnt need my business, I for one will be shopping at a different chain altogether. Sincerily, One Pissed Off Customer

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of safeway canada sandwich from Safeway Canada. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Safeway Canada to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Safeway Canada for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments